Your main tasks will be:
- Plan and develop social media campaigns, both technically and content-wise;
- Work with worldwide influencers within Affiliate program;
- Assist in developing, managing, and organizing website content in line with SEO best practices, also improve e-commerce functionality from technical and content aspects;
- Assist with the development of campaigns and content on Amazon;
- Organize content marketing projects such as video filming, photo shoots, and product implementation;
- Assist Digital marketing manager with daily task fulfilment.
Key competencies and skills required:
- Experience in digital marketing and e-commerce;
- Knowledge and experience in using Meta platforms, Twitter, and TikTok;
- Ability to analyze data and use it to plan digital activities;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Right attitude towards success and self-development;
- Interest and understanding of technologies as well as a willingness to learn and grow knowledge in smart technologies as well as IoT;
- Outstanding English skills, both spoken and written.
We will provide you with:
- Work in an international environment, an export-oriented Latvian technology company;
- Monthly gross salary EUR 1800-2100, depending on skills, additional regular bonuses based on results;
- Great benefits package – paid lunch, health insurance, free parking;
- The possibility of improving knowledge of emerging technologies.
If you think you’re a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you!