Your main tasks will be:
- to present the specifications and benefits of Aranet products and Aranet Cloud in a customer-friendly way;
- to identify customer technical needs;
- to create presentations on Aranet products and the Aranet Cloud solution;
- collaboration with sales team, training and technical support for customers.
Key competencies and skills required:
- higher technical education;
- technical thinking and an in-depth interest in electronics and IoT;
- knowledge of cloud service infrastructure;
- excellent presentation and communication skills;
- excellent command of English.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- previous work experience in IT, electronics or telecommunications.
We will provide you with:
- work in an international environment, an export-oriented Latvian technology company;
- interesting and challenging daily work in a friendly and professional team;
- monthly gross salary from EUR 1800, depending on experience gained, education and other competences;
- excellent package of benefits – paid lunch, health insurance, free car parking;
- the possibility to improve knowledge in the field of emerging technologies;
- training and team-building activities.
If you think you’re a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you!