In this webinar Toms Reksna, Director of Marketing at Aranet, talks with Dr. David Berger – a primary care physician with a track record of driving debate and stimulating change in ethical issues such as global healthcare corruption, refugee rights and PPE strategy.
Dr. Berger has become one of the leading public voices in Australia and internationally fighting for the recognition of the airborne COVID-19 transmission route.
“ Indoors there is no safe distance ”
- How is COVID-19 transmitted through the air?
- How can you protect indoor spaces from airborne COVID-19 transmission?
- What is the history of COVID-19 airborne transmission research? Why it has been so hard for the establishment to accept it?
Materials that were mentioned in the webinar:
- 2020 study in China, Effect of ventilation improvement during a tuberculosis outbreak in underventilated university buildings
- All links to the studies mentioned in the webinar can also be found on Dr. Berger’s website
- Follow Dr. Berger on Twitter @YouAreLobbyLud and @CO2Guerrillas
Watch the webinar: https://youtu.be/-iroFE0d_l4
If you have any questions or feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.